Morro Bay, California - July 1st
- Pelagic Cormorant #7 - The cliffs provide nesting platforms for a variety of birds...here a Pelagic Cormorant pauses while preening...
- Pigeon Guillemot #32 - ...while this Pigeon Guillemot feeds a young bird down in that hole in the rocks.
- Pigeon Guillemot #36 - This one rests on a ledge of the retaining seawall.
- Black Oystercatcher #2 - The rocks along the water are ideal for Black Oystercatcher.
- Harbor Seal #2 - Other animals utilize the rocks...here a Harbor Seal lounges a little way offshore.
- Sea Otter #3 - The stars of the show are the Sea Otters...here, a mother grooms her baby...
- Sea Otter #4 - ...and here an adult sleeps, secured with a safety line of kelp wrapped around its stomach.
Copyright © THE OTTER SIDE