The Coastal Foothills Near Buellton, California - June 27th
- California Thrasher #2 - This bird had a nest in a tree along the edge of the parking lot in a local park, and always ran across the pavement to get there!
- California Towhee #4 - A common bird almost everywhere we went.
- Wrentit #2 - A reluctant, skulking bird that eventually showed itself.
- Bushtit #10 - A small flock of Bushtits worked its way across the entrance road of a small local park...
- Ruddy Duck #29 - ...while the lake yielded this adult male Ruddy Duck.
- Western Cottontail Rabbit #2 - This rabbit froze along the side of the road, thinking we couldn't see it.
- Western Screech-Owl #2 - That evening we were rewarded with this Western Screech-Owl.
Copyright © THE OTTER SIDE